PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM GUESTS DURING THE BOOKING PROCESS
- It is our intention to ensure that our guests’ privacy is respected as comprehensively as possible
- To this end, John and Jeanne Everett, owners of Stickle Tarn Lodge (henceforth “we”), guarantee never to sell or share any information supplied to us by our guests in the course of making and/or paying for a booking. We will only ask for information from our guests insofar as it is necessary to comply with our financial obligations (e.g. HMRC returns) and any legal obligations we have in the provision of holiday accommodation. Also, to ensure the safe and effective management of our bookings
- Any information collected in this way will be kept securely on a database which only we will have access to. It will never be shared with third parties
- We also undertake only to use the information for the management of holiday bookings and never to use it for bulk mailing or promotional emailing. This
applies in particular to the use of email addresses
- We will gladly supply details of any information which is being held on our lodge database to the relevant guests or enquirers and remove anything which is requested (unless the information is essential in order to comply with our legal responsibilities).
You can send us a direct email (or get in touch with us) using the following contact information:
Email: click here
John and Jeanne Everett
6, Fellside Gardens
Mb (John): 07976 013709
Mb: (Jeanne): 07983 385283
COOKIES AND PREFERENCES
Please use the following link if you would like to see a full report about the active cookies: Report On stickletarnlodge.com cookies
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymous tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
If you wish to remove any cookies used by this website, then please access the “history” settings in your browser (e.g. Google Chrome or Internet Explorer)
and then select the “clear browsing data” function. You will be given the option to remove cookies within a given time range.
If you would like to leave this website and read more on removing cookies, then click here